Smart Readers is a specialised reading initiative for kids for foundation phase learners.
It can help you to polish your reading skills and also to overcome any reading difficulties you may be experiencing.
It’s fun!! And it works even if you find reading really hard.
More about Smart Readers
- Tailored for preschool – grade 3 learners
- 1-2 hour sessions
- Lessons are offered at the centres or via Zoom wherever you are in South Africa centre or zoom sessions
- Instructors are qualified and trained in childhood development and applied behaviour analysis
- Offers one-on-one individualised training program rather than a one size fits all approach.
- We start with an assessment of the child reading skills (if they are experiencing any specific reading difficulties we will pick it up from the assessment).